Varnish Cache 3.0.1
Varnish is distributed as both source and binary packages. Please choose the appropriate version for your platform.
Summary of changes from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1
- Objects with grace and keep set were mistakenly seen as candidates for the shortlived storage, but would not be cleaned up quickly, something that manifested as if there was a memory leak. This is now fixed.
- When multiple clients were waiting for an object, all clients would be woken up when an object became available, leading to stuck threads. This has now been fixed
- A bug in how XML entities were handled with ESI has been fixed
- The documentation has seen numerous updates
- varnishncsa is now more stable and has support for showing arbitrary request and response fields
A fuller list of changes can be found in the changes document.
Old releases can be found on the releases page