Varnish Cache 3.0.1
Varnish is distributed as both source and binary packages. Please choose the appropriate version for your platform.
Summary of changes from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1
- Objects with grace and keep set were mistakenly seen as candidates for the shortlived storage, but would not be cleaned up quickly, something that manifested as if there was a memory leak. This is now fixed.
- When multiple clients were waiting for an object, all clients would be woken up when an object became available, leading to stuck threads. This has now been fixed
- A bug in how XML entities were handled with ESI has been fixed
- The documentation has seen numerous updates
- varnishncsa is now more stable and has support for showing arbitrary request and response fields
A fuller list of changes can be found in the changes document.
Old releases can be found on the releases page
Varnish 4.0 Release Party!
Celebrate with us on April 29th!
Commercial support from Varnish developers is available.