Varnish cache 2.0.5
- Performance improvements, particularly on Linux.
- Implement support for HTTP continuation lines.
- Handle illegal responses from the backend better by serving a 503 page rather than panicing.
- Add backtrace to assertion errors. This requires Varnish to be installed unstripped.
- Consume less memory when processing ESI.
- Better standards compliance with If-None-Match support and emitting more headers on 304 responses.
- Add a FetchError log tag which makes it easier to understand why a backend fetch failed.