Output Buffering with Varnish

Per Buer perbu at varnish-software.com
Sat Sep 1 17:45:07 CEST 2012

Use the 3.0.3plus release. It has proper streaming (and working persistent
storage).

Per.

(Note: It is not as well supported as the 3.0.3 release)

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:57 PM, Christoph Mitasch <
cmitasch at thomas-krenn.com> wrote:

> great, that works!
>
> One thing is open now, the same request can only be delivered to one
> client at a time. Any ideas?
>
> Christoph

Per Buer
Phone: +47 21 98 92 61 / Mobile: +47 958 39 117 / Skype: per.buer
*Varnish makes websites fly!*
Whitepapers <http://www.varnish-software.com/whitepapers> |
Video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7t2Sp174eI> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/varnishsoftware>