Varnish-development-light

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Thu Feb 17 10:09:07 CET 2011

Hi Gang,

Thanks to all who came to the VUG3, it was wonderful to meet you
and to get your input and bugreports.

I made it home safely, but my laptop developed a fever during the
trip and now shut down with overtemperature, whenever I run the
varnish regression tests.  I will drop it off for service today and
it may be an entire week before I have it again.

In the meantime my "backup" workstation is a Samsung N150 Plus
netbook and this will cramp my usual style a bit, but hopefully not
too much.

Until I get Xorg running on it in a different mode than black pixels
on black background, I'll be in console-mode only and therefore not
in IRC.  (Should any of you have a working xorg.conf for this machine
I would like a copy)

Send email to get hold of me...

Poul-Henning