Varnish computes Content-Length and set it to 0 for one of my URL!

zabrane Mikael zabrane3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 16:53:33 CEST 2010

Hi Caunter,

Microsft IIS sends these headers, our stack is IIS7 to varnish.

> 316 TxHeader     c Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8

 316 TxHeader     c Content-Encoding: gzip
>  316 TxHeader     c Vary: Accept-Encoding

Yep I can see that, but not in our case.

Something is stripping headers, see varnishlog output below

Accessing our caching server directly works for us for years. We noticed
that problem only today
(as we started using Varnish only last week)

--
Regards
Zabrane