Refreshing modified content

Jonathan Leibiusky ionathan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 22:33:52 CET 2010

How about using the If-Modified-Since header? If the backend server
interpret this header and answers 304, maybe you could configure
varnish to give back the cached resource. Of course your client should
send that in the request.
Or maybe there is a way to tell varnish to send internally a
conditional request every once in a while?

Jonathan