Converting config to use inline

Gaute Amundsen gaute at pht.no
Fri Jun 5 09:20:12 CEST 2009

For the record, using python telnetlib and r'raw string', I was able to load
the inline test config mentioned below.

Processing the existing configfile to load inline however, is more of a
challenge, as I don't have a test instance of varnish, and my attempts seem to
crash or hang varnish when I get close.

I guess I will have to resort to tempfiles and vcl.load :)

Gaute

--
Programmerer - Pixelhospitalet AS
Prinsessealleen 50, 0276 Oslo