Too many open files?

cripy ccripy at gmail.com
Tue May 22 17:44:15 CEST 2007

Sorry for the list noise.  It was an error in some of my code.  I added some
code in cache_center.c to function cnt_fetch to stop varnish from caching
401 Unauthorized returns.  Anyway, I didn't know varnish's code very well
and wasn't aware that the variable I found that returned me the information
I needed was infact also returning me an fd.  Anyway, for those interested
here is my code that I added with the fix VBE_ClosedFd()
cnt_fetch(struct sess *sp)
{
        vc = VBE_GetFd(sp);

        if (http_GetStatus(vc->http) == 401)