disable sendfile in Varnish, please

Eirik Øverby ltning at anduin.net
Mon Dec 10 15:23:22 CET 2007

Hi,

is this still a problem?

I'm running varnish in front of a midsize site (~2m hits/day), and
have seen a couple of panics like the ones attached. It refers to
sendfile, and fails to do a core dump (I know core dumps in general
are functioning, as I had a couple of NIC-related ones not too long
ago). Thus the attached "screenshot" is all I've got.

FreeBSD anduin.net 6.2-STABLE FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #1: Sat Apr 28
12:59:34 CEST 2007
Varnish version: varnish-1.1.1_2 (from ports)

/Eirik