Looking for tips to install varnish-modules

Guillaume Quintard guillaume.quintard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 20:58:48 UTC 2023

Hi Kari,

I didn't see anything coming on varnish-misc, that's weird.

"they don't work" is a bit hard to debug, would you have some logs to share
by any chance?

Normally, assuming you have the right dependencies, it's a simple
"./configure && make && make install"

You can also try install-vmod
<https://github.com/varnish/toolbox/tree/master/install-vmod> like we do in
the docker image: