Almost entirely offline now...

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Mon Jul 3 10:55:55 CEST 2017

Later today I start transferring my lab to the new house.  This is
a relatively large undertaking and in two weeks time we move the
household as well.

I will be attending bugwash today and the 10th, but not on the 17th,
which is the day we move the household.

If you need my attention urgently:  +45 21 72 05 25

Otherwise email.

Hopefully near the end of july, life will become more normal again...