hit-for-pass vs. hit-for-miss

Nils Goroll slink at schokola.de
Thu Sep 8 11:01:23 CEST 2016

Let's get this back on track:

Personally I don't care whether or not a solution to the hfp vs. hfm problem is
going to be in 5.0 or not. For those people for whom this matters I have raised
concerns, so at least the dev community should be aware of it.

As many people know, I love running master code and I care about having good
code in master, no matter what magic date we have for a certain git branch
command. For the specific project we talked about we have the option to stick to 4.1

So I'm fine with postponing this for a bit, but I want to see #1799 and this one
solved and I'd hope to have made sound suggestions to get us there. As always,
if there are better suggestions, I'm all ears.

Nils