Varnish project autumn cleaning

Lasse Karstensen lkarsten at varnish-software.com
Tue Oct 27 17:14:28 CET 2015

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 02:48:28PM +0000, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
[cut]
> I'm currently disinclined to have a Wiki in the future, it seems
> to never really have worked for us.  If we later find out we need
> one, github or Wikia are obvious solutions.

The wiki doesn't work because we've turned off user registrations
to combat spammers.

I strongly believe we should revive it when we have the chance. (==github move)

It is a natural place to keep information that is too specific to go
into the main documentation, or too small of a detail to warrant a
documentation commit.

Just making a (living) FAQ that we can use in #varnish for the normal
questions would be a big improvement. I'm happy to take point on this,
if that is what it is needed.

--
Lasse Karstensen