On tests

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi.boukelmoune at zenika.com
Mon Mar 9 17:48:22 CET 2015

Hi,

I have this little side project called varnishtest-exec [1] which is
currently a java wrapper that can be integrated in 2 java build
systems (Ant and Maven if you're curious).

Things I'd like to do, and that people actually want [2] is CI
integration, starting with Jenkins (also written in Java).

My current goal is to be able to collect data from reports and display
test trends (success vs failure vs skipped). I'm open to any
suggestions for features, and I could hopefully start working on this
next week.

Regards,
Dridi

[1] https://github.com/Zenika/varnishtest-exec