Planning VDD15Q3

Lasse Karstensen lkarsten at varnish-software.com
Mon Jun 8 16:39:29 CEST 2015

Hello.

It is time for planning a the next developer meeting.

A lack of scheduling ate up our semi-planned meetup before the summer,
so I'm trying to be early for a post-summer meeting.

I plan to have it in Oslo, Norway in September 2015.

Can anyone that wants to join please fill out (non-binding) the
following doodle, so we can find a timeslot for it?

    http://doodle.com/uxr5zxq6necwqvnb

Varnish Software is open to covering travel expenses for non-commercial
participants. Some previous project involvement is required. Contact me
directly for details.

--
Lasse Karstensen
Varnish Software AS