Planning VDD15Q3

Rubén Romero ruben at varnish-software.com
Sat Jul 25 01:44:14 CEST 2015

Hello there,

A quick update:

Date is now set for September 1st, 2015. I'm happy to let you know that
Opera Software will be hosting us at their HQ at Nydalen in Oslo, Norway.
All details are, as usual, in our wiki:
https://www.varnish-cache.org/trac/wiki/VDD15Q3

If you should be on the list of attendees and are not currently, please let
Lasse or myself know and we'll get things rolling off-thread.

Have a lovely weekend!

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Lasse Karstensen <
lkarsten at varnish-software.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 08, 2015 at 04:39:29PM +0200, Lasse Karstensen wrote:
> > Can anyone that wants to join please fill out (non-binding) the
> > following doodle, so we can find a timeslot for it?
> >     http://doodle.com/uxr5zxq6necwqvnb
>
> Hi all.
>
> Just a quick reminder; please fill this out today or tomorrow if you
> want to join.
>
> --
> Lasse Karstensen
> Varnish Software AS