Varnish on a pi

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Thu Jan 24 13:15:25 CET 2013

In message <6223D6171835FF46A542643BF7A54A203C0D34B9 at DARAEX01.business.ad>, Jos
hua Small writes:

Hi Joshua,

I suspect the Arm problems are an alignment issue somewhere, but right
now I don't have a strict-alignment machine available, so I have not had
time to track it down.

-enable-diagnostics may possibly change the -O and -g flags to the
compiler, which could change the code generation enough to obscure
the issue.

Any kind of further information you can find, is more than welcome...