Varnish is working, but only for each instance of a browser...

Rogier 'DocWilco' Mulhuijzen varnish at bsdchicks.com
Mon Aug 5 14:42:39 CEST 2013

First of all, this is a mailing list for developers of Varnish, not a list
for users. I would like to point you at:

Also, when mailing that, make sure to include your VCL (sanitized if
there's any sensitive information in it) and the output of the varnishlog
utility for requests by both Firefox and Chrome.

My guess is that your backend sends a Vary: User-Agent or the likes, though.

Cheers,

      Doc

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Christophe Borot <christophe.borot at gmail.com