Tracking patches

Nils Goroll slink at schokola.de
Tue Jul 24 19:53:23 CEST 2012

Hi,

at VUG5, we briefly discussed the fact that it could be helpful to track patches
and IIUC, Tollef had a good idea on this which he planned to integrate.

I have recently made a highly insignificant contribution to the play framework
and really liked their tracking of pull requests, see
https://play.lighthouseapp.com/projects/57987/contributor-guide

I am not sure if moving to github was a good idea, but being able to clone a
repo for contributions and some way or the other to track them was a good
experience and I think a similar process would help Varnish contributors as well
as the whole community by providing a way to track suggested patches and their
integration status.

Thanks, Nils