New man page suggested: varnish-cli

Per Buer perbu at varnish-software.com
Wed Mar 23 18:45:11 CET 2011

I've ripped out the commands, syntax and descriptions from "man
varnishd" and put it into varnish-cli (7) and added a lot of general
explanations. It started because I wanted to detail out the bans and
purges docs (I catch myself explaining bans and purges quite often).

Comments?

It doesn't actually create any man pages on build yet, but should show
up on the web RSN. Unless somebody objects I'll see if I can get to
build like the rest.

--
Per Buer, Varnish Software
Phone: +47 21 98 92 61 / Mobile: +47 958 39 117 / Skype: per.buer