docs: getting rid of the troff pages.

Per Buer perbu at varnish-software.com
Mon May 31 19:50:05 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 5:23 PM, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:

> Given how seldom man-pages change, and how seldom people change
> them to reflect local hacks, I would simply say build the
> man pages if we have the tools, if not, too bad.
>
> Make dist should probably complain if they are not made though.

Excellent. I'll place the converted and brushed up rst files in
/doc/sphinx/reference/ - I would need some help to update the man
pages after I'm done so the files get where they belong after
convertion.

--
Per Buer,  Varnish Software
Phone: +47 21 54 41 21 / Mobile: +47 958 39 117 / skype: per.buer