Using TimeUnit()

Kristian Lyngstol kristian at varnish-software.com
Mon Apr 12 15:05:45 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:58:28PM +0000, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message <20100412124506.GB22330 at kjeks.varnish-software.com>, Kristian Lyngst
> ol writes:
>
> >Am I missing something obvious here? I'm assuming I am since I'm not very
> >friendly with the VCC.
>
> Shouldn't you be using vcc_TimeVal() to get the number _and_ unit ?

I probably should, but this is where VCC-fu comes into play: vcc_TimeVal
returns void and prints what I want with Fb(), whereas TimeUnit and
vcc_DoubleVal returns data in a normal fashion. I don't really grasp how to
fetch from whatever Fb() writes to - or why I would want to go down that
road.

- Kristian