about vcl

Yuri yuri.linux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:12:35 CEST 2009

Hi Everybody,

         I have carried out step by step in the Chinese translation of these
documents, Obviously the level of my English is not very good, so some
elements with doubt.

may you explain them by straightforward statement.

In VCL->Syntax overview

         "* Assignments are introduced with the set keyword. There are no
user-defined variables; values can only be assigned to variables attached to
backend, request or document objects. Most of these are typed, and the
values assigned to them must have a compatible unit suffix."

This paragraph I thought about it for a long time did not fully understand.

--Yuri

Thanks and Blessing

  _____