Fresh patch for Solaris

Theo Schlossnagle jesus at
Mon Aug 11 16:28:06 CEST 2008

On Aug 11, 2008, at 5:30 AM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> In message <57710936-1C6F-457E-AA6D-6BB40DB2CF06 at>, Theo
> Schlossnagle
> writes:
> OK, I've picked the obvious stuff out.

Next pass:

cleaned up some redundant includes
removed the flock stuff (not Solaris related)
made the cache_acceptor_ports use ->pass
removed unnecessary things (includes, defines and initializations...
removed from my patch only)
made the umem allocator a "new file" instead of a modified svn copy of
the malloc allocator.

Patch is about half the size of the previous one.  AWESOME progress.
This is great.  Thanks for your attention phk!

Theo Schlossnagle
Esoteric Curio --
OmniTI Computer Consulting, Inc. --