Looking for information on balanced backends

Dave Cheney dave at cheney.net
Tue Dec 4 10:08:11 CET 2007

Hi,

	We use a pair of varnish servers behind a load balancer provided by
our hosting center. For various technical reasons the load balancer
can't be used to balance the servers that varnish sits in front of so
I would like to use the balanced backend functionality (introduced
somewhere around changeset 1940). I've been looking in the source for /
trunk and brances/1.2 but I can't find any documentation for
constructing a VLC script for balanced backends. Can anyone give any
sample configuration ?

Cheers

Dave