non GET/HEAD requests.

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Fri Mar 24 11:50:48 CET 2006

We'll do wonderous and magic thing for GET and HEAD requests, but
eventhing else we just pass through.

But do we want to give the VCL program a chance to mess up the
transaction before we pass it to the backend ?

Intuitively I'd say we should have a special VCL function for these
and if the user doesn't define it, we just pass to the backend, if
the user does define it it's all in his hands.

Possible application could be stuff like DoS prevention and
anti-scripting.

Comments ?