Website material (New thread)

Anders Berg andersb at vgnett.no
Sun Jul 23 12:40:52 CEST 2006

On Jul 23, 2006, at 12:25, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:

> "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
>> Which domain were you thinking of ?  squid.no ?  :-)
>
> *grin*
>
> I can easily get varnish.no - in fact, I might as well grab it right
> away before someone else does...  but I was thinking more along the
> lines of varnish-cache.org (to mirror squid-cache.org), since
> varnish.{com,net,org} are taken.

I think we should not bother with varnish.no. It will never be used.
I am just saying so because I used a couple of weeks last year
cleaning up all the domains VG had registered, and alot of those
"this is close, we should get that one also...", "lets take the .no
also" domains went down the drain without ever beeing used. No part
of Varnish is especially norwegian, but maybe Linpro wants to focus
on this market segment and therefor can use the .no?

Anders Berg