Varnish Cache 6.0.3 released

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi at varnish-software.com
Wed Feb 20 11:20:05 UTC 2019

Dear Varnish Community,

We are happy to announce the release of Varnish Cache 6.0.3,
third stable release for the 6.0 LTS series. This is a maintenance
and stability release but it also brings new features such as rate
limiting of transactions for varnishlog and varnishncsa.

To learn more, please refer to the changelog:
https://github.com/varnishcache/varnish-cache/blob/6.0/doc/changes.rst#varnish-cache-603-2019-02-19

At the same time we would like to remind you again of our previous
announcement of 4.1 being EOL from the 15th of March:
https://varnish-cache.org/lists/pipermail/varnish-announce/2018-December/000732.html

Go to http://varnish-cache.org/releases/rel6.0.3.html for the source
code and a description on how to get the official packages, they
should be available soon.

Best Regards,
Dridi