Varnish-Cache 5.1.2 releases

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Fri Apr 7 15:48:24 CEST 2017

We decided that a couple of bugs in 5.1.1 were causing too much
restarting, so we have rolled a bugfix release.

Thanks to a heroic testing effort by Xcir and Simon, the
HTTP/2.0 code is also much better, possibly even usefully so.

Barring something truly horrible, we don't forsee any releases
until the scheduled september 15th release.

A big thanks to the Varnish Moral License holders who made this
possible:

	Fastly, Varnish-Software & UPLEX

Have a nice summer[1]

Poul-Henning

[1] ... or winter if you are thusly oriented.